Monday, October 30, 2006

Moving 2 Korea

I'm selling it all!

Email me with offers or inquiries at write_greg@hotmail.com (there's an underscore between "write" and "greg")

Note that all prices are negotiable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mahogany Chart / Blueprint Table

Basic Dimensions:
Length 150cm / 4'11"
Width 91.7cm / 3'0"
Height 91.5cm / 3'0"

Click on the pictures for detailed dimensions:

This is a beautiful mahogany chart table finished with a hardwood top. A table strong enough to have a dance party on yet easy enough to be maneuvered single-handedly. It is the table’s four large swivel wheels that allow for such effortless maneuverability. While this desk was custom designed to fit the needs of architects and cartographers it will satisfy anyone desiring a large desktop / working area with plenty of hidden storage room.

Asking $350 obo








CLICK to enlarge


CLICK to enlarge


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Canon UltraSonic EF 28-105mm, Cannon Hood, B&W UV MCR Filter and Hoya Circular Polarizing Filter



Canon Ultra Sonic EF 28-105mm: I've taken over 8,000 pictures through this lens since I bout it only 6 months ago. You can see my Photos here to get an idea of what it is capable of. This Christmas Santa delivered a Sigma 18-200 so I am reluctantly parting with my Cannon. After playing with the Sigma I really notice how loud the motor is. This Canon lens uses an ultra sonic (silent) motor and is lightning fast - perfect for those moments when you want to be stealthy.



Cannon EW-63 II Hood (58mm): One of the nicest hoods I've seen, it has a sleek black velvety lining on the inside, matt black finish on the outside and attaches with a firm click. Not a cheap accessory!



B&W UV-Haze MRC: (58mm) A salesman in Seoul sold me on this German made multi coated filter. Even with the naked eye you see a massive difference when looking through a B&W filter compared to a Tiffen or Hoya. The image is clear and punchy. It is as though the glass doesn't exists. The multi layered coating reduces the reflection of the glass and makes the lens almost impermeable to scratches. The filter is only 3 months old and in mint condition.

This filter made such an impression on me I shelled out the $65 for another 62mm version!

Hoya Circular Polarizing Filter: This filter is also only 3 months old and in mint condition. I've only used it on a few occasions and it functioned very well. I'm still amazed at the difference a polarized filter makes out in the sun.

Asking $400

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home